Lock screen customization

mikecomp93

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am a former iphone 5 owner and i have had my galaxy s5 for about 6 months or so and i am enjoying it. I've been using the Nova Launcher for about two months now and really enjoy the customization available from it. When i owned my iPhone 5 i hear it jailbreaked so i could customize it. One of the things i thought was pretty cool was the effect you can add when you lock your screen. I've been looking around and i don't really see anything that sounds like what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or am i not being clear enough?

Thanks,

Mike

Posted via the Android Central App

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am a former iphone 5 owner and i have had my galaxy s5 for about 6 months or so and i am enjoying it. I've been using the Nova Launcher for about two months now and really enjoy the customization available from it. When i owned my iPhone 5 i hear it jailbreaked so i could customize it. One of the things i thought was pretty cool was the effect you can add when you lock your screen. I've been looking around and i don't really see anything that sounds like what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or am i not being clear enough?

Thanks,

Mike

Posted via the Android Central App

YESSSSSSS! I know just what your talking about!!!!!!! This is the app I use: Screen Off and Lock By Katecca . Look for that on the Google Play Store. If you need help with the app, just ask me. I have used it for over 6 months and LOVE it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non