Still can't update to 4.4.4 on AT&T

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It should have. Go to your nearest Device Support Center (ask at your nearest AT&T store where the nearest DSC center is - it could even be in that store) and ask them if there's a 4.4.4 update to the S5 and, if there is, could they please do it for you, since you haven't gotten one over he air. (It's safer that way too - OTA updates frequently fail, leaving the phone with problems.)

titans1127

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
As a Device Support Center tech, I don't recommend installing the 4.4.4 update. Been seeing nothing but issues coming into the store since the update rolled out late week. Most common is the wifi will constantly connect and disconnect to whatever network it is connected to. That and the phone heating up and battery draining fast are the most common things. Reflashing the software seems to resolve it although we haven't been told anything official as far as other solutions.

rsagheri

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I got 4.4.4, but I'm having issues when receiving calls. I can't hear anyone on the line, but they can hear me. I can make calls no problem, but receiving them every so often I get this problem. Anybody else having issues on AT&T? Maybe it's the HD voice/VoLTE.

Posted via Android Central App

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
the only issue I had after I updated to 4.4.4 was whenever I pushed the home button it went straight to Google now, but after a restart it went back to only coming up if I long pressed the home button. Everything else is fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Finally I got the update. But running into issues with mail app I am using for yahoo and outlook. I get once in a while about app is not responding. When it is working, I am not able to select mails by clicking on check box which is moved towards right hand side. Anyone has similar issues?
In between, ATT is suppose to upgrading LG G3 Lollipop not our S5? g3 came out much later than S5. Stupid ATT.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer