ATT moderated my review and removed it.

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Wrote a following review for S5 on ATT:
Do not buy it from ATT. They are taking updates forever. We started getting 4.4.4 when every one is getting Lollipop.

Received following message after a day:
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, our staff has read your review and determined your review does not meet AT&T guidelines for posting. We encourage you to review these guidelines and resubmit. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!

Submit something new

Thanks again,
AT&T

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Old news - AT&T's been bringing up the rear for years, so it's a sore spot for them.

2) I guess their "guidelines" were taken from the North Korean press laws - "if you can't say something nice, you're not going to say anything at all".

The "don't buy from AT&T" leaves a lot of people without a choice - AT&T is the only GSM carrier that covers where they need coverage. (And some people just can't take the way CDMA 'goes digital' and prefer analog or GSM.) I won't ever buy An AT&T-branded Samsung again, though - I like full access to my phone.

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I am really surprised that they removed it. Just a unhappy customer giving bad review for not providing timely updates.