My Galaxy S5 suddenly didn't want to turn on or make any noise at all, how do I fix this?

A

AC Question

mu Galaxy s5 suddenly didnt want to turn on or make any noise at all, how do I fix this?

I had just got done texting my girlfriend, and so I set my phone in my pocket like usual. 5 minutes later I took it back out and it just didnt turn back on, I tried everything to fix it. I tried checking if it was the battery and it wasnt, I tried rebooting it and it didnt work either. I know its not the screen because it would at least vibrate or make noise or light up but the only thing that lights up is a lil green light at the corner when I plug it to charge.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: mu Galaxy s5 suddenly didnt want to turn on or make any noise at all, how do I fix this?

Have you tried a new battery?

Posted via the Android Central App

68bucks

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: mu Galaxy s5 suddenly didnt want to turn on or make any noise at all, how do I fix this?

I had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago except my little light was blue. Believe a battery pull solved it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Detectionable

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Just had the exact same thing happen to me, woke up this morning, went to turn the phone on, nothing, had to pull the battery then it powered on normally

Never had any issues with this thing until I rooted / recovery, but the weird thing is, that's all Ive done, I haven't messed with any system files other than installing adaway adblocker

Seems like they are designed to break as soon as you root them