my Samsung galaxy s7 wont turn on

Rippled

Feb 14, 2023
Visit site
it randomly powered off, and i kept force starting it(the volume down and power button) and that worked for a bit, but every time i did that i would only stay on for about 3 minutes then would power/shut down again. now it wont turn on with that force turn on at all, and there is no light at all. no blue light, no red light to indicate its charging, nothing. I tried connecting it to my laptop to see if maybe i could retrieve files or just see if it would be recognized but that didnt work. I cant afford a new phone so i just need help or ideas to get it functioning again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Plug it into a wall outlet and let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours. Then try powering on again. If it works and stays on, make sure you back up or sync all of your important data (it's a good idea to be doing this on a regular basis anyway, as you've now learned). Then look into upgrading to a newer phone.

Rippled

Feb 14, 2023
Visit site
he is being put down. im heading to the place tomorrow to do a trade in. because of how old it is they(the workers) realized they might not be able to get the parts and if they do it may take months to get them. them and my mother realized it would just be a better deal to get a new one, we have a discount.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
he is being put down. im heading to the place tomorrow to do a trade in. because of how old it is they(the workers) realized they might not be able to get the parts and if they do it may take months to get them. them and my mother realized it would just be a better deal to get a new one, we have a discount.
Thanks for updating us , I figured it would come to that.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej