How can I recover my pin code on my Samsung Galaxy S5?

K KH

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
forgot pin code samsung galaxy s5

ok, I know this question has been beaten to death, but I have tried device manager to lock my phone and set a new pin number, but it tells me my phone is already locked and I do not require a pin number. I have tried going thru google and once again it never worked. The pin number screen will allow me to go on indefinetly until the pin is entered correctly. I think I have tried every option except calling samsung or tmobil. Anything else?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: forgot pin code samsung galaxy s5

ok, I know this question has been beaten to death, but I have tried device manager to lock my phone and set a new pin number, but it tells me my phone is already locked and I do not require a pin number. I have tried going thru google and once again it never worked. The pin number screen will allow me to go on indefinetly until the pin is entered correctly. I think I have tried every option except calling samsung or tmobil. Anything else?

Hello and welcome to Android Central K KH!

If you have tried all the options then I am afraid it is Factory Data Reset time. Hopefully, you will have made backups previously as per Backup! Backup! Backup! NOW!

pchrist11

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: forgot pin code samsung galaxy s5

I did this a few weeks ago. I put a different SIM card in my Verizon S5 to help somebody activate it for their tablet. When I put in my original SIM it prompted for a password instead of my fingerprint. Every password I attempted failed. I also tried Google Device Manager, AVG Anti theft, and the Samsung Find My Mobile site. None of the services worked for me. I ended up doing a factory reset. All of my files are on my SD card so it wasn't that big of a deal. Just had to install apps and set up my home screens again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays