Should I Stay or Should I Go?

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Reading about the upcoming phones that will be available soon - particularly the Note 5, the Moto X Pure, and toward the end of the year the LG G4 Pro/G5...

I got the S5 around a year ago, several months after it was available. I really like it. Got a spare battery, a few cases, and it's working fine. Internal memory is down to about 25% with all the apps I have on it, but I've got a lot of apps, Nova Launcher, LightFlow and all sorts of custom Notification tones, ringtones... it's generally like a third limb - not exciting, but totally comfortable.

So, wondering if it's time to move on. If so, what to move on to.

Curious to hear if others are happy to stay with the S5 for a while longer?

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I got the S5 around a year ago, several months after it was available. I really like it. Got a spare battery, a few cases, and it's working fine. Internal memory is down to about 25% with all the apps I have on it, but I've got a lot of apps, Nova Launcher, LightFlow and all sorts of custom Notification tones, ringtones... it's generally like a third limb - not exciting, but totally comfortable.

It sounds like you've got the perfect phone for you. Why switch?

Curious to hear if others are happy to stay with the S5 for a while longer?

Who cares what others think.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Sounds like you're in the same boat as me. I love where my S5 stands, customized to where I want it. I say if it fits your needs just fine, stick with it until it falls apart - that's what I intend on doing :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo