Does the new Snapchat update work on the Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

does the new snapchat update work on the galaxy s5

I tired everything I clear my cache and uninstalled it and everything

Me-Hostage

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: does the new snapchat update work on the galaxy s5

I just started using Snapchat with my Galaxy S5 yesterday, but whenever I receive a snap, the loading spinner just keeps loading, it has loaded for over an hour and says tap to retry. The only way I can view snaps is by going into the app settings and clearing the data from the phone, which logs me out, and when I log back in I can see the snap fine. I have to do this EVERY TIME I get a snap. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried it on the mobile network and on my Wi-Fi, neither solved the problem.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: does the new snapchat update work on the galaxy s5

I just started using Snapchat with my Galaxy S5 yesterday, but whenever I receive a snap, the loading spinner just keeps loading, it has loaded for over an hour and says tap to retry. The only way I can view snaps is by going into the app settings and clearing the data from the phone, which logs me out, and when I log back in I can see the snap fine. I have to do this EVERY TIME I get a snap. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried it on the mobile network and on my Wi-Fi, neither solved the problem.

Judging by the latest comments on the Play Store, you are not alone. It would appear that this is a Snapchat issue that needs to be fixed by the developers on version 9.20.2.0 that was released 21 Nov.