Verizon S5 Still Not on Lollipop

sartick

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a stock Verizon S5 and when all of the problems associated with Lollipop were reported on this forum when the release first came out last Feb., I delayed upgrading. I still have not upgraded and keep delaying any Android upgrade by responding to the daily prompt by saying I would upgrade later. In the past few months, I have not paid much attention to threads on upgrading and whether or not the releases that Verizon has come out with since last Feb are stable enough for me to finally upgrade.

Simple question....should I remain on KitKat or is Lollipop stable enough for a stock Verzion S5 to get upgraded?

Tritonemusic

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
If you decide to update, do yourself a favor and perform a factory reset. My phone works quite well (considering it's Verizon) and I attribute that to the factory reset. I think a lot of people with problems just never wanted to deal with going through with it and, as a result, suffer from it. That's not to say that everything will come along swimmingly, but I'm just sayin'...!

BlurryEyed

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
If you decide to update, do yourself a favor and perform a factory reset. My phone works quite well (considering it's Verizon) and I attribute that to the factory reset. I think a lot of people with problems just never wanted to deal with going through with it and, as a result, suffer from it. That's not to say that everything will come along swimmingly, but I'm just sayin'...!

What he said. Upgrade and then do a factory reset after backing up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95