Trick : Galaxy S5 4G LTE Only WITHOUT Root

chirantha7777

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Yes you read it correctly, here is how to make your S5/S5 Duo's run on 4G LTE Only mode without root.
I'm not responsible for damage to your device! Do it at your own risk! Don't mess with the options.

Things to know, when on 4G Only mode you cannot send or receive calls. However you can send/receive text messages. Also NEVER replace your SIM or update your phones firmware without disabling this mode. If you forgot to disable it and changed your SIM you will get a "No Service" error, change your network to GSM Only. Restart your phone then everything should be fine, revert back to LTE/WCDMA/GSM and apply this mode again.

*I'm unable to post the video here because forum won't allow me* :mad::mad::mad:

Text instructions :

1. Enter *#0011#
2. Menu (Top right button) -> Key Input -> Type "Q" and press "OK"
3. Again go to Key Input -> Type "0000" and press "OK" and WAIT 10 Seconds
4. If you get a "0" response. Restart from Step 1, then it will work.
5. If the system is OK you will see "Main Menu"
6. Select Option [2] UE SETTING & INFO
7. Then Option [1] SETTING
8. Then Option [1] PROTOCOL
9. Then Option [2] NAS
10. Then Option [1] NETWORK CONTROL
11. Then Option [4] BAND SELECTION - Note if you are Duo's then select SIM1 or SIM2
12. Then Option [4] LTE Band Preference - NOTE Set [8] Automatic to disable LTE Only mode.
13. Then Option [8] LTE ALL

Press Back and Exit! Viola! LTE Only mode is now active!

jamario.souza

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I used that option last year to connect to LTE, and it worked perfectly. Last week my SM-G900K updated to Android 6.0.1 and I lost LTE connection. Now I am retrying to do that, but after the step 3 I have no response. Sometimes a "0" comes, but no access to Main Menu. Could you please help me?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89