Are All NYC Verizon Gold S6 Edge+ Defective?

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
This is my 2nd Edge+ since last Friday. I am definetely not a nick picker. The first phone lasted around 5 hours with little use. Ok. Recharge, and the battery is terrible. Half the time of my iPhone 6+. Take it to Samsung Experience in Soho and they say phone battery is defective, gotta return it. So I do. Get my 2nd one Monday. Now this one is worse. Not only is the battery life horrible but my Apps keep crashing all the time. When I go into Settings, Sound/Notifications, Messages, Settings crashes. Other Apps constantly crash. My phone is charging now and it's 99 degrees. Feels hot to the touch. Speaking of, I can hardly ever actually get into my phone without drama as the fingerprint sensor works 1 out of 5 trys. Sometimes I just swipe the lock and it opens, which is very bad as this is 'supposed' to be lock protected. I'm really an unhappy camper. Came from an iPhone 6+ and daddy ain't feeling the love.

Any helpful (keyword) suggestions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-26-11-48-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-11-48-40.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
yes, i have no idea. running system monitor now. but this battery life is terrible.

is there no one in nyc on verizon here? Can't just be me.