Wireless Fast Charger not working properly

EthanTea

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
ive got a s6 edge + and the fast wireless charger.... i can;t get the fast charging function to turn on so it only charges on normal speeds.

the manual says once the phone is on the fast charger pad i can go into settings then to accessories and enable fast charging. it says the accessories option will only show up in the settings menu when the phone is on the fast charger but i still dont get it come up

im using the new cable and the new adaptor... which is the adaptive fast charger

it will charge but it only says charging wirelessly... ive seen on other phones on youtube where it says fast charging wirelessly

has anyone else had this problem? or am i missing something?

2FunR1

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem but mine was opposite... My phone would not fast charge with the fast charger and wire.... So I bought a Samsung wireless fast charger.. And it fast charges.... Weird

Posted via the Android Central App

EthanTea

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
How do u know it's fast charging and not at the normal speed. Does it actually say fast wireless charging?

I've seen on you tube it comes up on the phone saying fast wireless charging. .. but mine only says wireless charging

skid_

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
That means it's not fast charging!! Does the charger say samsung fast charger on the front? Or does it just say samsung.

Two different types.

EthanTea

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
The adaptor says it's the adaptive fast charger. .. and the wireless pad has fast charger on the top also

EthanTea

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
actually i found my problem... the wireless fast charger i bought off ebay was a fake so i returned it.... i bought another one direct from samsung and i compared it... the new one works great ... fast wireless charging and the phone actually says wireless fast charging not just wireless charging...

thanks for your help guys

blackburn5bw

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Put on charger. Go to accessories in there you should see adaptive fast wireless charging. Make sure it's turned on. If it is, turn off then on again. Lift it off the charger and place it back, on top left you should see fast charging wirelessly. Give it a second if it say wireless charging. It should change

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38