Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test...it can crack

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I've gone many years without cases on my phones. Sure I'll get little side dings here or there from the inevitable fumbles but never anything serious. I prefer using my phones naked in all their glory and accept the risk. it's worth it for me!

Last edited:

Nice N Sticky

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I've gone many years without cases on my phones. Sure I'll get little side dings here or there from the inevitable fumbles but never anything serious. I prefer using my phones naked in all their glory and accept the risk. it's worth it for me!

Same here. Why spend all that money on a good looking phone only to cover it up with an ugly or bulky case.

dynot

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Why is it that some videos showing hard drops without any noticeable damage and this one with a relatively gentler drop has so much damage? Something's fishy somewhere!

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
This is painful to watch in so many ways....
Especially for those of us who have not received our phones yet....
I will definitely put mine in a appropriate case as well as a screen protector for the front and back...
All my phones have looked like the day they arrived from the factory when ever I sell them..
My current S4 is flawless....

Kyle Tate

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
This is painful to watch in so many ways....
Especially for those of us who have not received our phones yet....
I will definitely put mine in a appropriate case as well as a screen protector for the front and back...
All my phones have looked like the day they arrived from the factory when ever I sell them..
My current S4 is flawless....

Ditto man! What did you decide to go with out of curiosity? I am like you in that I totally wrap them up so that when they come out of the case they look like straight from the manufacturer. Curious what you were going to use to protect the device Not just from glass breakage but corners as well.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
People with glass phones shouldn't throw stones :) and yeah its glass so its going to break.

BTW, the iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S is just as easily broken with glass backs and lets not get into the 5C which was the biggest piece of crap that apple ever put out, "Unapologetically Plastic" is what they said after years of trashing Samsung for plastic phones.

My co-worker dropped his 4S (work phone) I gave him a screen protector to hold the back together and then a firm case to put it into (wasn't using it anymore) so he could get by.