How can I delete Flipboard at home screen?

Clendi

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
So flipboard locks itself on the home screen and I cannotbe deleted from my knowledge. Is there a way to delete this? I would like to use every inch of my phones screen real estate.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Pinch in with 2 fingers on the main screen and scroll over to the page that has it and uncheck the box above it. This will disable it so it won't appear on your screen. Unfortunately this is as close as you can get to deleting it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has done a great job of reducing their bloatware, (can't control the carrier's demands) but they really should ditch Flipboard. I don't know of anyone who actually uses it.

Clendi

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I had disabled it but knowing that it still exist its a little aggravating. Congress should pass a anti-bloatware law since they only like passing laws that benefits them directly and I'm sure they're getting pissed too.

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Samsung has done a great job of reducing their bloatware, (can't control the carrier's demands) but they really should ditch Flipboard. I don't know of anyone who actually uses it.

Was the first thing the Samsung rep disabled for me when I asked what are the worst bloat apps.

Posted via the Android Central App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Use Nova Launcher. I will never understand any launcher including touchwiz that does not allow you to have continuous screens so you scroll after the last screen you go back to the first one. Who the heck wants to scroll in only one direction? If you have 5 screens it is a pita.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I do on occasion use it though greatly preferred HTC's Blinkfeed, just seemed more configurable. I mostly use this as something for the edge screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member