Who has no major issues?

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for the gold color to release on Verizon and hoping that some of the issues work themselves out while I wait. I know complaints on message boards are easy places for people to post their problems and makes problems seem more prevalent.

So who has one that doesn't have scratches on the glass, battery drain, high cell standby, screen rotation problems, etc and what carrier are you on?

Nozzles Brewin

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Verizon. The only issue I had was solved by turning off wifi if I'm not at home, the gym or my girlfriend's place. Excellent battery life now.

orangemartini

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
T-Mobile. Everything is perfect. Minor tweaks fixed cell standby drain. I had numerous problems with multiple phones that were delivered to me directly from T-Mo, but the one I bought right in the store is perfect. Wish I had done that in the first place, I don't think I'll ever pre-order another phone from their website.

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Really?.. Although I know some people are having issues (or at least their phones are) I think this is starting to get over hyped. With all new tec releases there are bound to be issues (yes, with all manufactures whether its a TV or a Phone) but to answer, absolutely no problems here other personal learning curve. AT&T 64 gb.

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Verizon with no problems at all. Absolutely love this bad *** device! Camera is fantastic! Love the design and feel. It is by far the best and I've had em all!

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile here, no problems. Took a bit of tweaking to get battery life where I want it, but then so has every other new phone.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Verizon 64Gb edge. No problems. I set up the device as new. Then signed into the play store and let it rip. Noticed a wee bit of lag in the browser (Chrome) one day. Rebooted. All is good. Glad I did not get the iPhone. This phone is the best I've ever had.

Denisej

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
AT&T 64gb Gold. No problems with battery drain, screen rotation, scratches etc. Received it on 4/14. Love the phone!!!

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
On my third device, this one is perfect. Just check over the display for dead pixels/lint between the outside glass and display panel. Just have a tiny bit of cell standby drain but thats a Lolipop issue that will hopefully be fixed soon.

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused by all the edge owners on Verizon?

is the Cel Standby problem then only on selected phones? I am lead to believe that it's the phone itself and particularly on Verizon network?

Or are you people saying no problem besides the obvious that is already known and discussed?

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
No problems here, at least as far as I can tell really. Battery life is very subjective, IMO as everyone has different levels of use.

-Tmo user, two edges....his and hers, black sapphire and platinum gold models.

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
This is my first Samsung device and I really like it. Especially the keyboard and screen, I am on Verizon and coming from HTC DNA.

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
No issues at all att 64gb..amazing phone worth every cent beautiful design..the viewing angles are insane ..literally printed paper quality.

Posted via My Gooold 6Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87