Alarm clock settings reduced? Really?

Thiscrapsucks35

May 2, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, the native alarm feature ONLY allows you to snooze for 5 minutes 3 times. No more choosing your own snooze options.

What is this? Apple?

tutva

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i also was annoyed by this. True you can download another alarm app, but didn't want to start cluttering up the phone with apps that shouldn't be necessary.

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Learn to wake up better..... Totally kidding this is going to **** me off too when I get the edge. I'm a 15min x 4 times snooze guy lol.

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
It's annoying. I'm a 10 min snooze man x2 and it's silly not having the option to change it. Hopefully they can update this.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
My complaint about the stock alarm clock is if you change the alarm tune and set it to ramp up the volume and then set a second alarm you have to change those options again for the second alarm. Any way to change the default on those options?

If I change to an alarm clock app can Google Now set the alarm for you or will that set the stock alarm clock?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
My complaint about the stock alarm clock is if you change the alarm tune and set it to ramp up the volume and then set a second alarm you have to change those options again for the second alarm. Any way to change the default on those options?

If I change to an alarm clock app can Google Now set the alarm for you or will that set the stock alarm clock?
I know you can set Timely through Google Now as they've added this functionality in. I think it depends on the app you have and whether the developer has made it compatible.

oqopo

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I know you can set Timely through Google Now as they've added this functionality in. I think it depends on the app you have and whether the developer has made it compatible.

How? I looked at the settings bit I don't see anything to set it to trigger with google now.

Update: nvm figure it out :)
Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty