Weather Apps/Widgets question

davidwilling

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi All, I have the S6 and am loving it. Quick question though, on my home screen where I have just the basic 'normal' layout with the clock/weather widget on the top, then the Google widget, and then all my apps below, I am looking for a weather widget that will just show the 5 day forecast on a 4x1 layout...... does anyone have any particular weather apps that they find brilliant that don't crash, or that constantly refresh thus sucking battery life? Thanks in advance.
P.S. - Thanks to one thread in here, I have now deleted Clean Master and have to admit that the phone is running great; once in a while I use the phone provided Smart Manager, but all seems good (touch wood!)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi All, I have the S6 and am loving it. Quick question though, on my home screen where I have just the basic 'normal' layout with the clock/weather widget on the top, then the Google widget, and then all my apps below, I am looking for a weather widget that will just show the 5 day forecast on a 4x1 layout...... does anyone have any particular weather apps that they find brilliant that don't crash, or that constantly refresh thus sucking battery life? Thanks in advance.
P.S. - Thanks to one thread in here, I have now deleted Clean Master and have to admit that the phone is running great; once in a while I use the phone provided Smart Manager, but all seems good (touch wood!)

Fancy Widgets - 4x2 Clock/Weather Widget - H7C Skin - Main Home Screen

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.anddoes.fancywidgets&hl=en&token=9eerMUDl

eWeather HD - 12 Hour Hourly Weather Widget - Left Side Screen

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.Elecont.WeatherClock&hl=en&token=fZ4MBtdj

i set both to only update/refresh data on phone unlock max every 15 minutes. so when phone is sleeping/off.unused - there is no update/refresh of data. so you get the most current weather data only when you need it without using any additional battery.

good luck.

anon(482205)

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
For weather, I like to use WeatherBug Elite. Although it's not free, it is inexpensive and provides a number of different widgets including a 4x1 widget that provides a 4-day forecast.

qy6UOip.jpg

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

1Weather. it's the best looking weather app IMO and they have the 5 day forecast widget, as well as 4 or 5 others ... 4x2 and 4x1 layouts

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress