Bye bye Galaxy s6 Edge , hello iPhone 6 plus , we meet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Made my mind up after swapping my iPhone 6 a month ago for the Galaxy s6 Edge. Like the phone don't get me wrong but it is not quite there yet , so decided to go back to Apple. Sorry guys Android is not for me. Feel absolutely lost.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Bye bye. I have made the switch from iPhone 6 to S6 edge as well. However, I love the S6 and Android and won't be going back to my iPhone 6. Don't know what you mean by "it's not quite there yet" and I'm not sure why you're apologizing and why you feel lost but it doesn't matter. Again, bye :)

Sent from my green emerald S6 edge

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
It definitely does not stand up to all the hype around it. The build quality is good don't get me wrong like i mentioned however i feel as though Lollipop is quite unstable on it at the minute with all the RAM bugs besides makes me feel quite cheap owning a Samsung. Taking into consideration that they are known for their cheaply made phones in the past. You work it out.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
It definitely does not stand up to all the hype around it. The build quality is good don't get me wrong like i mentioned however i feel as though Lollipop is quite unstable on it at the minute with all the RAM bugs besides makes me feel quite cheap owning a Samsung. Taking into consideration that they are known for their cheaply made phones in the past. You work it out.

So your returning your non cheaply built phone because of the phones the OEM use to build?!?!?!?

Stability :
Are you kidding me... I came back to android (GS6) after 4 iPhone 6 replacements... due to freezes, random phone resets, lack of multi task, and other things just not working. The ultimate "had it" point is when iTunes deleted all my music from my phone....

Hey I'm all for preference... I may own an iPhone again 1 day simply because Samsung may go completely left of the current build and simplicity they used with the S6.. but you sound like one of those guys who carry an iPhone as a status symbol. So you're right, android ain't for you...

Bye!!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Pinhead117

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to hear that...Everyone is different, I tried 3 or 4 times to like Apple. But I wind up hating the iPhone everytime...

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
It was a toss up for me between the S6 edge and iPhone6 Plus. The camera on the edge impressed me. And the design is really unique.

Hey at least you gave it a try.

Chilllmatic

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I was on the fence of getting the iPhone 6+ simply for the battery after I had purchased my edge. Then I realized that it is a phone that is 9 months old and will be a giant paper weight once IOS 9 and it's updates come rolling around. Apple makes it impossible to have a smooth running phone for over a year. Enjoy it while you can, come September it won't be glorious. Atleast you made the switch. I was an iPhone user since 2010, and although I love my Mac's, I don't think I'll be going back to an iPhone anytime soon.

thman558

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm keeping my S6 edge until the iPhone 6S comes out. The only way I'd stick around is if there is an update that resolves battery and ram issues for the S6 edge.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're on t-mobile you should hold off switching to the iPhone till they fix the bug which is causing random reboots and BSODs.

justinl111

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry you feel cheap owning a Samsung? This really is such an uneducated statement, I just hope people buying phones have more sense!
No problem with you switching back due to bugs,not liking the OS etc etc, we all have an opinion and a freedom to buy what we want but sorry your justifications are extremely small minded! Apple make a 40% profit on the build cost of the Iphone, Samsung far far less on the S6/Edge, worth the maths to which one is cheaper and using lesser quality components!

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
You carry on posting from your emerald green s6 edge whilst I enjoy my iphone . The thing is the only reason I'm switching is because the system is not as good as iOS in this moment in time and also the ram iwnoigh im having with the phone slowing down
Not good enough

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You carry on posting from your emerald green s6 edge whilst I enjoy my iphone . The thing is the only reason I'm switching is because the system is not as good as iOS in this moment in time and also the ram iwnoigh im having with the phone slowing down
Not good enough

Oh you forgot one more reason: because you feel "cheap" owning a Samsung. Didn't you say that? And yes I will carry on posting from my S6 edge. Enjoy your iPhone.

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
A huge update to all lol ... decided that i wanted the gold S6 Edge so i got that instead and not the iPhone. Just a change of heart , a last minute thing , you can relax now. :cool:

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
No why did you buy a Samsung phone? It will make you feel "cheap" since all Samsung phones are "cheaply" made. What changed now?

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I was a bit hesitant at first , just not used to the whole Android thing at all and since i have always used Apple i did really think they were the best but i have yet to give this phone another go PLUS SINCE I HAVE JUST GOTTEN THE 5.1.1 UPDATE, i am hoping the issues shall be solved.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I was a bit hesitant at first , just not used to the whole Android thing at all and since i have always used Apple i did really think they were the best but i have yet to give this phone another go PLUS SINCE I HAVE JUST GOTTEN THE 5.1.1 UPDATE, i am hoping the issues shall be solved.

I had every iPhone starting with the 3GS. I own lots of Apple products. I have never believed or thought that Apple is the best. They are far from that.

Sorry if i offended anybody , does anybody know why the gold one seems to be gold one minute , next is silver?

That's normal don't worry. The Sapphire Black has a blue tinge to it. My Emerald Green turns teal in some conditions.

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
What's the best and thinnest case to show off the phone ? I was looking at the Samsung ones with the clear back but it doesn't look like it protects all around. .

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
What's the best and thinnest case to show off the phone ? I was looking at the Samsung ones with the clear back but it doesn't look like it protects all around. .

I have a very thin body glove TPU case that I got at my local att store, super slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo