Xbox One Wireless Display App S6 help plz!!

Ossie Bayram

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
hi all im going crazy looking all over the place for help on this, been searching for days but to no avail so have registered here hoping someone can please help me.

I have an xbox one and preview dashboatd meaning I have the Wireless display app.

For love nor money can i get my Galaxy S6 Edge to connect to my Xbox one so that I can mirror my phone on my xbox.
When i select Screen Mirroring on my phone it tells me it disables power saver so I press ok.
But then it cant even find my xbox to try and connect to, it finds literally nothing at all.

I've read some people can find device but fails to comnect but mine cant even find my xbox at all.

Please help

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
sorry to be a pain as ill be of little help but how did you get into the preview program? im desperatly trying to get into it t try the new interface but know of no one in it,

apologies for begging but if you have a spare invite for it ill gladly help how i can (i also have an s6 edge and will gie the app a try)

if not best of luck to you

rbrm3

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
OxC Malone is my gamertag. Only friends on xbl can invite someone to the program, send me an invite and I'll hook up up with the preview program. It takes 2 days for them to add u and another 3 days for u to perticipate..

rbrm3

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
My gamer tag is OxC Malone and I also have the gs6 edge. If u figure it out let me know how u did it and if u add me I'll let u know if I figure it out sooner..

slimfady

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I use an app called wireless adapter helper free on Google Play Store to miracast to my wireless adapter on xbox one.
Hope that helps..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez