Need a bit of help..

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Sure this is really straightforward.. On my P8P lock screen I get a notification to show I have a message from WhatsApp but I can't open it or quick reply from the lock screen as I was able to on my P7P, I have to open the phone then click on the icon in the top display bar to see the message .. What am I doing wrong, can anyone help please? Thanks, David.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I only have WhatsApp as a secondary to my iPhone but did you go into the settings for notifications for the app and make sure that everything is clicked on?

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Sure this is really straightforward.. On my P8P lock screen I get a notification to show I have a message from WhatsApp but I can't open it or quick reply from the lock screen as I was able to on my P7P, I have to open the phone then click on the icon in the top display bar to see the message .. What am I doing wrong, can anyone help please? Thanks, David.
just a thought but how are your lock screen security settings ? do you have it set to show all notification content when locked ? mine is set to show sensitive content only when unlocked .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000