What to know before buying a used S6 edge Verizon?

Akzadran

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm buying a used S6 edge but I don't know about verizon stuff that much so please tell me what to know before buying it, verizon's 3g and lte bands are working for me but I don't know about verizon contract thing amd I don't know that phone is on contract or not. Will it expire, will I not be able to use network afterwards???? sorry for bad english.

TheGoodNamesAreGone

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Well, buying a used s6 edge will save you from paying an upgrade fee, and full retail price from verizon. If you had gotten a new phone through verizon, you'd be looking at monthly payments for the phone itself, depending on how "new" it is, what kind, etc, or you could pay the balance of the phone off in a single lu.p sum, or break it down into 2 or 3 payments of say $300-$350 each for something like an s6/edge, s7/edge. It should run on their network just fine, unless perhaps it's a device that was originally from another carrier like at&the, or perhaps they could make it work in that case, I'm not sure. But you'll be getting a sim card for it, as it is a 4g LTE device. And as far as contracts go, Verizon has ditched their contract agreements. Though they are making up for this by charging full retail price for a new phone straight from them, or an upgrade. You can upgrade aNY time now as long as your current device is paid off, which goes backk to what I eRluwr said. You can either pay that in monthly payments, one sum of the total cost of the phone, or break it off into 2 or 3 large payments. For example, you getting a used s6 edge(presumably from a third party I'm guesding? You won't have to pay the monthly fee for that phone since you bought it from someone else, but you still need to pay for your line access fee, data fee, and so on. You can upgrade now if you decide you don't like that device, and want either a different phone brand completely, or the newer s7/ galaxy note 7, etc. No more waiting for a specific date for upgrade eligibility.

Oh and perhaps best of all, no more early termination fee. Should you wish to leave verizon, you can do so without having to pay. Just tell them you wish to leave and find another carrier you like better if you are dissatisfied with Verizon, or like what others offer better. If you bought your s6 from a third party you eill not have to worry about paying off the phone Balance if you choose to leave verizon. If it is a used device from Verizon, you'll need to have the balance paid off before you can leave. In a way, how they are pricing their phones, it's almost like a contract, but you can choose to pay the remaining balance off at any time, should you so wish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez