Samsung S6 and S6 Edge prices in the UK

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Maybe not a major UK network, but Tesco Mobile is offering the Galaxy S6 for pre-order

As an introductory offer it is adding an extra 1GB of data to its two lowest tariffs, so you will now get 2GB of data along with 5,000 texts and 1000 minutes for £36-a-month with no upfront cost, which is a very good deal.

If you need more data, then you can pay £49-a-month to get 8GB of data, again with 1000 minutes, 5,000 texts and no up-front cost.

KBV1

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Us Brits have been well and truly raped by Samsung with these prices. The rest of Europe are playing ~20% less than UK.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
This is for the 64GB, there is no 32GB listed

I believe they already announced that the entry S6 Edge would be 64gb in the UK. For some reason I assumed that meant you were getting a 64gb Edge for the 32gb price. I should have realized that meant you were getting double jacked for the entry version of the Edge.

Also, your screen name made me think you were from New Jersey like me.

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I believe they already announced that the entry S6 Edge would be 64gb in the UK. For some reason I assumed that meant you were getting a 64gb Edge for the 32gb price. I should have realized that meant you were getting double jacked for the entry version of the Edge.

Also, your screen name made me think you were from New Jersey like me.

Oh no, just my initials lol

I didn't realise we weren't getting the 32gb edge, what a bummer.

£50 per month and £200 up front is just way out of my budget.

I can get the HTC M9 for £43pm nothing up front and double the data

Coopsdm

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Just pre ordered my s6 with Vodafone .... got the 32gb version on a 4g plan unlimited txt and calls and 4gb data for £34 a month. Handset was free. Also got the pre order bonus accessory set which includes a wireless charger which im pretty excited about.

I got ghe tariff price down to £34 as my sister works for the nhs. Any nhs staff get 20% discount with Vodafone and this applies to 5 family members as well

Happy days :)

Posted via Android Central App

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Just pre ordered my s6 with Vodafone .... got the 32gb version on a 4g plan unlimited txt and calls and 4gb data for £34 a month. Handset was free. Also got the pre order bonus accessory set which includes a wireless charger which im pretty excited about.

I got ghe tariff price down to £34 as my sister works for the nhs. Any nhs staff get 20% discount with Vodafone and this applies to 5 family members as well

Happy days :)

pfffffff

Coopsdm

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry bout that :)

But hopefully someone else might find the nhs tip useful.

Keep searching there will be a deal out there for you at some point :)

If all else fails just try ringing your carrier and sweet talking them :)

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Yeah sorry bout that :)

But hopefully someone else might find the nhs tip useful.

Keep searching there will be a deal out there for you at some point :)

If all else fails just try ringing your carrier and sweet talking them :)

I'm not sure if that works in this day and age, you can get as far as the call centre and that's it

Coopsdm

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I dunno ..... they wiped the handset fee for me today with only a gentle nudge in the right direction!