"I've ordered my Galaxy S6" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine was just picked up and will be here by noon tomorrow. Woo-hoo.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S6" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Just FYI for those thinking their devices are going to arrive super early just because you have a tracking number. Delivery companies can be told to hold a device and not deliver it until a certain date. I've had this issue in the past thinking I was getting my phone early but the delivery company ended up just hanging onto it until the company said to deliver it. There will probably ve some that slip through the cracks but this is most likely the case.

Hope I'm wrong and you all get lucky and get it early though

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

Just FYI for those thinking their devices are going to arrive super early just because you have a tracking number. Delivery companies can be told to hold a device and not deliver it until a certain date. I've had this issue in the past thinking I was getting my phone early but the delivery company ended up just hanging onto it until the company said to deliver it. There will probably ve some that slip through the cracks but this is most likely the case.

You are wrong. John Legere even tweeted that if you preorder yesterday that you can have it in your hands as soon as today.

Edit: T-Mobile help tweeted that. T-Mobile also had Note 4 preorders delivered early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

You are wrong. John Legere even tweeted that if you preorder yesterday that you can have it in your hands as soon as today.

On the iPhone, I saw this happen. However, when I looked at the tracking information on UPS for the iPhone, it stated on there that it would be held at the final facility until released by sender for delivery. That happened for at least my wife's iPhone 6 and I believe it happened for her iPhone 5 too. I currently don't see any mention of a hold on my UPS tracking and it shows Monday, 3/30 in the afternoon for delivery.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

On the iPhone, I saw this happen. However, when I looked at the tracking information on UPS for the iPhone, it stated on there that it would be held at the final facility until released by sender for delivery. That happened for at least my wife's iPhone 6 and I believe it happened for her iPhone 5 too. I currently don't see any mention of a hold on my UPS tracking and it shows Monday, 3/30 in the afternoon for delivery.

Yea this would never happen with the iPhone. Apple wouldn't allow it. I'm certain your GS6 will be in your hands Monday. Makes me wish I hadn't left T-Mobile

anaphora68

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site

Black Sapphire 64GB for Verizon Wireless. Preordered for Verizon. So far, tracking that I'll receive it on 10 April.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for delivery Monday. I need next day, there was no Saturday option. Pfft.

Posted via the Android Central App

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at the store 128GB black Edge. My card shows pending but I got a text message from Tmobile showing my order was shipping soon and the tracking would be sent later......I chose the edge after playing with both of them in the store....

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Yea this would never happen with the iPhone. Apple wouldn't allow it. I'm certain your GS6 will be in your hands Monday. Makes me wish I hadn't left T-Mobile

Well, T-Mobile still thinks I'm getting it on the 6th; however, UPS is showing delivery on Monday. Maybe they'll add a hold later. One person already got their Edge delivered. I won't believe I'm getting it until I have it in my hands. Between now and then, anything is possible.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Damn, mine hasn't even shipped...and I'm going to whine and cry and carry on about it until Legere ships mine too, damn it!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

For anyone wondering if T-Mobile customer's have received tracking ... Below is mine :D. (32 GB Black normal S6).

Attachments

• tracking.png
    tracking.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 41

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

Wrong

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Black Sapphire 32GB from AT&T.

Due to be delivered April 8th so I'll just sit back and watch you guys get yours for now. It'll only make me drool and appreciate my S6 more when it finally arrives !!!!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Black Sapphire 32GB from AT&T.

Due to be delivered April 8th so I'll just sit back and watch you guys get yours for now. It'll only make me drool and appreciate my S6 more when it finally arrives !!!!

Preordered at Best Buy on AT&T and hoping to get that notification before the tenth. I can wait. The Predators have clinched a playoff spot.