Demo Units?

BPHusker

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if there are demo units out in the wild yet? I was hoping to try it out and get a good look at it before I preorder it.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Check your local Best Buy. All the ones I've been in have several on display...both regular and Edge!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy has them and as of today the Verizon corporate stores should have them also.
I would like to see the Verizon demos with that big logo on the back. :p

dxu93

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: Demo Units? [Will hire someone & pay for parts and labor to enable full phone - S7 died!!!]

Hi,

I've been reading threads and I somehow wound up with a Galaxy S6 demo unit that won't carry GSM/CDMA or other functions (e.g. flashing, etc.). I was stupid and bought one for almost the price of a used one.

This is nothing new but I need someone to help me with this. You will be compensated very fairly.

Can someone very familiar with replacing motherboards so that a demo unit can be a fully featured phone with GSM/CDMA support (doesn't matter if it's GSM or CDMA, I have both networks) and call/4G LTE capabilities?

Anyways, if I source the correct parts (motherboard) off eBay or other sites and ship both that and the S6 Demo to you, would you be able to fully restore the phone for my GM920x (S6 demo unit) and I'd paypal you for your time? I don't know how long it'd take but I would pay fair price for labor (and parts, of course).

Please let me know and PM me. Thank you!!

I need a phone ASAP. Broke college student.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty