Can I get some Battery Help?

KC5429

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Battery Help

Ok I know people have posted about battery issues on here, but please help a newbie. I just got my phone 2 hours ago and while being plugged in I am still down 20%. Can someone walk me through what to check or change to save on battery?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Battery Help

Ok I know people have posted about battery issues on here, but please help a newbie. I just got my phone 2 hours ago and while being plugged in I am still down 20%. Can someone walk me through what to check or change to save on battery?

If you just got your phone today, I'd suggest you to read this thread and follow those instructions, in particular the ones that talks about Wipe Cache and Data (Full reset).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s6/514137-adjustments-tips-tricks-maximize-battery-life-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge.html

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Battery Help

Check the phone. Is it charging? There should be a lightning bolt in the battery icon.

Have you tried a different charger?

Have you tried a different wall socket?

If not this helps, go back and exchange.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez