Is it me????

12-ringer

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I am very frustrated with my S6, not matter where I am I get a marginal signal, whether it is 4G or WiFi, even when I go to my office where my router is located I get 3-4 bars, while my old S4 (right next to my s6) has a full-signal:confused:

Am I missing something? Is it just me or are others having this type of an issue with the S6?

Joe

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I have not had any problems so you might want to check with your carrier right away

posted from my beautiful 64 gb galaxy s6 gold

12-ringer

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I have not had any problems so you might want to check with your carrier right away

posted from my beautiful 64 gb galaxy s6 gold

What would my carrier have to do with my WiFi connection, like I said the difficulty I have is both with my WiFi connection AND my 4G connection. It isn't non-existent, but POOR to say the least.

Joe

12-ringer

May 18, 2015
Visit site
:-[It just took almost two minutes to access my TapTalk app while my S4 was almost instantaneous??? I am confused-this coupled wih the poor battery really has me wondering if I should have upgraded:confused:

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I am very frustrated with my S6, not matter where I am I get a marginal signal, whether it is 4G or WiFi, even when I go to my office where my router is located I get 3-4 bars, while my old S4 (right next to my s6) has a full-signal:confused:

Am I missing something? Is it just me or are others having this type of an issue with the S6?

Joe

That's odd. My edge is right up with my iPhone 6 with signal. Very happy with it. You may want to exchange it.

Posted via the Android Central App

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Great signal on my S6, although I'm not sure the signal indicator is accurate.

dreaming of electric sheep

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
What would my carrier have to do with my WiFi connection, like I said the difficulty I have is both with my WiFi connection AND my 4G connection. It isn't non-existent, but POOR to say the least.

Joe
Reboot your modem and router. Remove your network and add it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress