S6 recent apps not working

mdsr

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Samsung S6 recent apps inoperable. Lollipop Android 5.0.2
Saw on net something about Google updates have removed the function?

mdsr

May 22, 2015
Visit site
AT&T said do a factory rest. Not happening. I have put in 6 weeks worth of work in this. Very disappointed in this phone.

Last edited:

mdsr

May 22, 2015
Visit site
AT&T said factory reset. Not happening. Have 6 weeks of work in phone. Not losing that. Very disappointed in this phone.

mdsr

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Reboots don't work. And starting in Safe Mode I have same issue. No recent apps function. Like the soft key is non existent.

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Cool! I was hoping one of those would work.

I was trying out these cause I wanted to have a backup incase my normal ones ever quit working. And this allows me to have something set up that is closer to get to without having to go to the bottom of the phone. :)

mdsr

May 22, 2015
Visit site
It works great so far. I set it up to slide up from center bottom. May play with settings or side slide. It opens when typing this msg with key board open and hitting space bar. Can be set to not open when keyboard is open also.

mdsr

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Cajun, I fixed that setting as well. You are awesome. You can set where you want it to open from on both sides and bottom. I went back to bottom and slid it to the left. Too Kewl!

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
That's great to hear. I got a full row of icons on the bottom of the screen so I have to use one of the sides for it. Otherwise I end up running one of those icons instead of getting the 3 buttons.

I guess I could set Nova Prime to use less icons on the dock and put the rest on next pages. Then I'd have room on the bottom to put it there, but it works great on the right side of the screen for me. :)

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the All in One Gesture app in play store and made my back button go to recent apps with a long press and that fixed it for me. I tried to make the actual recent apps button work with the app but it didn't. They must have disabled the button all together.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 10451.jpg
    10451.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 22