Why does my GS6 battery life drain so quickly?

RefreshedGarrett

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Why does my GS6 battery life drain so quickly? + Question Answer

First let's start off with my question.
- Why does my GS6 battery life drain so quickly? I charged it twice today. I use fast charge so it charges quickly. Please explain. (PS: I use it all the time, but I did on my other phone to and I charged it like once per 4 days.)

Now my question answer.
- If your GS6 has a weird swipe to unlock instead of fingerprint and such just know you have to go into the smart lock stuff and make sure you have everything turned off their. No places and no devices. Nothing. Then try it. It should work.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why does my GS6 battery life drain so quickly? + Question Answer

Can you post a screenshot for the battery usage stats? Can be found in settings>battery>battery usage. After taking a screenshot on that page, press the graph and take a screenshot on it too.

Does your phone get warm often? Do you like draining the battery to 0-20% then charging it up back to full? Do you have apps that is related with facbook like : facebook,messenger,instagram and other social media app?
Try turning off sync,bluetooth,location if you dont use it.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Ashtroid666

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Guessing it's because of the freaking TouchWiz? :D
By the way, this is not the first time i heard of this OS having bug down the battery.
Have you considered using a custom rom?

sonic63

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Um if you have fast charge on it will drain quicker

Sonic63

sonic63

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

I had an S5 I didn't like the fast charge and I sold it eventually

Sonic63

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
What phone did you have that you charged every 4 days?
What version of Android is on your device? Was it always like this or recently started?

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Im sure you can disable "Fast Charging" somewhere if its too fast for you.. and NO, it doesnt drain faster.... The only consequnce of Fast Charging.. is that it lessens the number of charge cycles the battery can take... but youll have sold your phone by then.. so.. but switching to standard charging will probably take about 3 - 4 hours... but if you want to know real pain of slow charging.. buy an Xperia .. OMG, thats suicidal slow :)

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

Can you post a screenshot for the battery usage stats? Can be found in settings>battery>battery usage. After taking a screenshot on that page, press the graph and take a screenshot on it too.

Does your phone get warm often? Do you like draining the battery to 0-20% then charging it up back to full? Do you have apps that is related with facbook like : facebook,messenger,instagram and other social media app?
Try turning off sync,bluetooth,location if you dont use it.

Posted with ❤Love❤

We can't help you if you dont reply to this.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress