How to sync Calendar from Galaxy S6 to Google Calendar?

A

AC Question

I am try to sync my Calendar app (the default one on my S6) to my Google Calendar that I access via my PC that is tied to my Google Account. Everything I read seems to talk about syncing the Google Calendar app to Google, which I do not want to do.

Is there any way to sync the standard Calendar app to my Google Calendar? In other words, my Calendar app has all of my events, and I want them to show up on my Google Calendar when accessing it on my PC (and if I add something there, have it show up on my Calendar app on my phone)?

Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am try to sync my Calendar app (the default one on my S6) to my Google Calendar that I access via my PC that is tied to my Google Account. Everything I read seems to talk about syncing the Google Calendar app to Google, which I do not want to do.

Is there any way to sync the standard Calendar app to my Google Calendar? In other words, my Calendar app has all of my events, and I want them to show up on my Google Calendar when accessing it on my PC (and if I add something there, have it show up on my Calendar app on my phone)?

Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

When you add an event to the calendar on the phone you have to make sure you are adding the even to your GMail account. It will give you options when you are doing the even. One will be My Calendar or something like that and another will be for your GMail. You just have to do the drop down and make sure to select the GMail one. After that it should always default to your GMail.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89