Samsung Good Lock is awesome.

Lostfile

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Its a really neat attempt at something other than Touchwiz. I used it for a couple days and really enjoyed it, but I'll wait until they polish it a little more before using it full time.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
From what I have heard, you have to be on Marshmallow in order for it to appear in Galaxy App store. I'm still on 5.1.1 -Thanks alot AT&T, so I dont see it yet.
Here to on AT&T wainting for Marshmallow. This is insane, we are the eternal upgrade Android Platform waiting clients of AT&T.

Jimmy Le1

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Here to on AT&T wainting for Marshmallow. This is insane, we are the eternal upgrade Android Platform waiting clients of AT&T.

Don't worry ...It's not that great..
I used it for a day and don't like it , uninstalled it back to stock app ...
Maybe Samsung will smooth out the UI better later .. then I will try it again ..

Cheers.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry ...It's not that great..
I used it for a day and don't like it , uninstalled it back to stock app ...
Maybe Samsung will smooth out the UI better later .. then I will try it again ..

Cheers.
Well my friend the truth is that I'm not concerned regarding this new Samsung locker. Check out the screenshot, after seven years with the Google Android Platform this is the best at Google Play Store and its free ( I got three paid lockers, none of them as better than this one ). My concern is with Samsung and AT&T, you put those two together and the result of the equation is SLOW WAIT SLOW WAIT. Some years ago after my former LG G2 burns I bought my first Google Nexus Phone, the Nexus 5 and run it at AT&T. Then came Nexus 6, to big for my taste. So I bought the Galaxy S6 on May 2015, then comes the Nexus 6p to big to my taste. But my taste for phones with 5.1and 5.2 screens is finished, as soon the 2016 Nexus comes out I'm in. When my former Nexus 5 arrives I just put in the Micro Sim Card and perfect running at AT&T, so now I'm waiting for the 2016 new Nexus, snapdragon 820 and a big screen. I stop waiting the Samsung + AT&T Marshmallow upgrade. All this unacceptable waiting is going to finish when I put the Nano Sim Card on my new Nexus big screen phone. I'm going to be an old man with a big Nexus.
861592e06ebfd6ffe3da6daf3162b960.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty