Why is my call barring enabled

A

AC Question

Alright so I've bought a samsung galaxy S6 because my S5 got stolen. I've had no problems with a S5 so I thought upgrading to a S6 would be a good idea. Now that I have gotton the phone I inserted my TPG sim card (its activated) but I cant call or recieve call from nobody. When I try to call my phone tells me I have call barring enabled. I went to my phone setting and saw that call barring was actually off. I decided to put call barring on and then off in hopes of eliminating the glitch.

I turned it on and off for my VIDEO calls. I tried the same for my VOICE calls but upon entering the default password (0000) my phone told me "failed to read data, call barring rejected". This means that my command to enable call barring was rejected so that means call barring is off. So why when I try to call the lady comes up and tells me to turn call barring off? I'm confused? How to I stop this so I can make calls?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
When your S5 got stolen did you report it to your carrier? IF so then you may need to call them back to make sure they didnt enable call barring on their end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87