recovering email from trash in Marshmallow email ap

A

AC Question

I accidently moved an email to the trash folder and would like to move it back to the inbox, but there is no longer a folder icon and the move icon is greyed out on the individual email. I am running the android email that is a part of Marshmallow

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What device do you have and which email app are you using? In Gmail, for example, you need to long press on the mail you want to recover and then tap on the three dots top right to get the 'move' option.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for signing up! I'll contact the moderators and see if they can move this thread to the S6 forum where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I accidently moved an email to the trash folder and would like to move it back to the inbox, but there is no longer a folder icon and the move icon is greyed out on the individual email. I am running the android email that is a part of Marshmallow

Do you have Combined Email accounts or just one? If you have combined, you need to select the correct email acct from the pull down menu, then locate the trash folder, find the deleted email, swipe from left to right on the screen across the email and you will see the option to Move. Select move and select Inbox. The email should be restored to the inbox.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non