How is the S7 Edge Audio Quality?

azie

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,
We heard a lot about the S7 series, but no informations about audio quality. Is there any feedback about it?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Audio quality

The only thing I've seen was on Android Authority and they say it's suppose to be good (better than last year).

azie

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

I heard somebody saying that the bottom speaker is weaker that Note 4's. It's supposed to be like this because of waterproofing.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I haven't heard much. Hopefully waterproofing won't make it sound muffled.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have read that the DAC is made in house by Samsung so it will be interesting to hear how it measures up. While I don't expect the single speaker to be great, I am hoping that with headphones and bluetooth it will be good...

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I can review sound quality (Voice calls only) on my two day old phone. First call was to Samsung for a purchase of the insurance. Call quality was so bad I had to ask a number of times for the rep to repeat herself. She gave me another samsung number to call, and the call was better, but still muffled.

Immediately called my brother with a Bose bluetooth headset, and he and I heard each other very well, no distortion. Called a few other numbers, and all calls were clear with, and without the headphone. Call to Samsung must have been a one time event on there side since further calls to Samsung was much clearer. No other issues.

Sorry, no music quality reviews.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I don't use the speaker at all but I'm using some pretty decent headphones and I noticed a definite improvement over listening on a note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumythgrewal