Game Launcher Disappeared from my S7 Edge How do I get it back?

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Game Launcher was constantly prompting me as games were downloaded to my device. As I was trying to do the initial setup of the phone I declined the request to add apps to game launcher until I had the time to read the Samsoung terms. At some point along the way, Game Launcher completely disappeared from the phone. I did not uninstall it. Any ideas on how to get it back (short of a factory reset since I am not excited about the prospect of setting this phone up AGAIN). Any help would be appreciated.

LOD66

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I have had my own issues with the launcher today,but in trying to fix it i noticed that if you open up settings, click search in top corner and search 'game' you should get one choice for game launcher. Click this and it should have a toggle button for turning game launcher on, and if you do it should add it to your home screen and app menu. Hope this helps

Posted via the Android Central App

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. That did the trick. Could not figure out where that obscure setting was located. I found game mode (not launcher) in the application manager but could not for the life of me figure out how to actvate it. I have never understood why android allows you to disable or force stop an app from within app manager but does not allow you to launch an app from app manager.

Posted via the Android Central App