Samsung S7 edge

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Choosing from the S7 and S7 Edge is like choosing from two HOT women..both sexy as a mofo..one slim without curves...the other with curves in all the right places. 😀

In all seriousness... I prefer the Edge for the curved glass. Looks really sharp! Adds some nice function with the edge panel tools.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Between my edge and my wife's s7, I'm glad I went with the edge. The screen size and curved edges make it feel different than just another phone, which is what I feel like when I use my wife's S7. (Not knocking the S7). Sure, good screen protectors are hard to find right now but it's not really any better for the S7 since it also has a slight curve on the sides of the screen. I'm happy I got the edge.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
The s7 Edge.. The bevel glass is Stunning! The edge features are unique! I use this feature on a daily basis(fast shortcuts, very helpful). The clock and calendar are an Outstanding feature!. I believe the s7 Edge is the Best phone on the market!

Posted via the Android Central App

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
S7 edge is one of the best phones I have ever owned..it's awesome...looks beautiful...it's very very fast...great battery life...i came back to samsung after 1 year....

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Go to YouTube and search for comparisons of the two. Every one I've seen rules in favor of the Edge, with many saying the Edge is the best phone available right now.

Posted via the Android Central App

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Pick the one that fits your hands best. I have an S7 Edge, and there are times I wish I got the regular S7 since it allowed me to text one handed. Trying to do that on the edge gets me palm presses on the edge screen (I only have the Samsung leather back cover, kinda like a Spigen Thin Fit, but leather), making typing difficult if done one handed.

But the battery life on the Edge is ridiculous (in a good way). On heavy usage I get 5hrs of screen time with 14hrs of battery per charge, with sync and 4G internet left on. And most of that screen time is playing online games on 4G.

And the S7 also has a decent sized battery as well. It actually has the same battery size as a Note 5. I think it's the first S series to hit 3000mah. The previous S6 was at 2600mah.

Basically that's what you're looking at, easier to handle screen size, and better durability since the glass has no curved edge, vs bigger screen and more battery.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had all android phones starting with the original moto droid up to the S7 edge. I abandoned Motorola after the bionic because moto phones could not handle OS updates. My first samsung was the note 2,then the note 4. Both were unbelievable phones that did everything right. But when the note 5 came out without expandable storage and small battery, I went with the LG V10. This, also was an amazing handset. But it had 3 major drawbacks. Even though it had a swappable battery, battery life sucked. I couldn't get used to the rear power and volume buttons. And the shear bulk of the phone was just to much. So I really downsized to the S6 edge and, except for battery life, I was very happy with it. I should say that I bought the 128GB version so I'd have plenty of memory. So when the S7 edge was introduced and they brought back the sd card plus a big battery, I couldn't wait to get one. I ordered my first S7 edge brand new from Verizon. But the phone would keep dropping data connection. No matter what verizon did. We tried everything. Of course this was 3 weeks into it so verizon wouldnt give me another new phone. They wanted to send me a rephurb. NO FREEKING WAY. so after fighting with them for 2 weeks, I sold the phone as-is for a huge loss and bought another brand new S 7 edge. Not from Verizon. Guess what, SAME ISSUE. The minute I left my wifi and went out I'd realize that no calls, no messages were coming thru. Because of no data connection. Well, since I don't believe in coincidences, i played with the settings very carefully on this thing and figured out that the only one difference that the genius techs at verizon didn't have me do, was to turn on wifi calling. Once I turned it on, this S 7 edge has been amazing. Its lightning fast, plenty of room for expandable storage, and incredible battery life. So if you get one, and are having data connection issues, turn on your wifi calling feature. If the tech gurus at verizon had me do this to my first S7 edge, I probably would still have that one.

Posted via Android Central App