T-Mobile BOGO Promotion Status

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
We're coming up on week 6 since the promotion launched and when I submitted my rebate. When I check the website, my rebate still says "Received". Has anybody's BOGO rebate moved past "Received' status? I know they claim 6-8 weeks to process, so I'm just getting anxious since this is a huge rebate.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
While I was not part of this promo, I can say I had no trouble with the Hulu, MLB, and ETF/Rebate promos

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I submitted 6 weeks ago but the status page never said 'received'. I've had that happen before but would certainly feel better if it did. I may need to email tmobile. I have the print out from the store that it was submitted.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Okay found a different place on tmobile to check on rebate status. It shows received (whew) but nothing beyond that.

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I keep checking on a daily basis, and it is still just in received status. Sure wish they would hurry up and get it processed. May 6 will be the 8 week mark for me, so they still have 2 weeks to go.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Must be something in the water. Mine just got approved and I checked earlier today a door it hadn't been approved yet.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Promotion status website shows it was mailed on 5/4/16 and nothing in the mail yet on Saturday 5/7. Any other updates from others? I'm hoping it will arrive on Monday.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Promotion status website shows it was mailed on 5/4/16 and nothing in the mail yet on Saturday 5/7. Any other updates from others? I'm hoping it will arrive on Monday.

Nothing yet. When checking the site it just shows "Approved" and not "Shipped" yet.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just a final update: I finally got my card and went into a T-Mobile store to pay off the balance of one of the phones on EIP. The card kept getting declined even though it was active with the balance verified. I had to call the toll free number and they told me the card was set up to not allow charges more than $300, and then fixed it for me. A minor hassle but the BOGO deal is officially completed and closed! :D

annawuil

May 17, 2016
Visit site
When I checked two weeks ago, my rebate status says approved on 4/29 and the rebate card should be mailed out in two to three weeks. But when I checked today again, it changed to three to five weeks for rebate card to arrive.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine still shows only as "Approved" -- I have been keeping an eye out in the mail box but it hasn't come just yet.

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ok looks like mine has been mailed too! I should get it anytime... Although tmobile has a delivery range from May 24-June 23. I guess if it was coming via pony express it could be here around June 23rd.