Free 256gb memory card promo again

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Starting tomorrow, Target is advertising free Samsung 256gb memory card with purchase of an S7 or S7 Edge.

There is also $150 price reduction if the device is purchased on a DPP.

So those who recently purchased an Edge, such as myself ; coming from the Note 7 may be able to qualify.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Also saw Best Buy will be doing $100 Gift Card with purchase of S7/S7E starting tomorrow.

My local Verizon reseller store price matched this week's Target $150 off for my new S7E I just got on Monday to replace my Note7

Oh and the Best Buy ad also saw them throwing in a battery bundle of some sort - wireless charger, etc

I'll check Samsung promotions page tomorrow to see about the new SD card promo as well to see if my purchase from this week qualifies...

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Damn I should have waited a couple of days.. Turned in my Note 7 on Friday to Best Buy where I bought it, was thinking about the V20 but wasn't in stock there oddly enough on release day. So I went with an S7 edge. Its grown on me. I think I would miss the wireless charging and water resistance with the V20 too much anyway. I kept my 256gb sd card I got with the original Note 7 pre recall added it to my Edge.