do you use the stock keyboard or Google?

anon(9733642)

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering which is better
Recently switched from iPhone to Google Pixel, so I use the stock keyboard with Pixel. Didn't even think about the keyboard type until I saw your question. I guess that's one of the nice things about Android with respect to flexibility. So I checked I'm using the "Google Keyboard". I happen to like it a lot but cannot compare it to Samsung Keyboard as I haven't used it...I did use the BlackBerry Virtual Keyboard with BlackBerry 10 devices and that's a great keyboard. It can be downloaded to Android now through Google Play but you lose the haptic response which I personally really like.

adayoff

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
SwiftKey all the way! There's a lot of useful options including the control of the size of the keys. I have been using it for years and immediately download it on all my new devices. Even lets you login to follow you on your devices with your own added and saved vocabulary. Apparently my potty mouth has a large selection to choose from. Ha!

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I like the Google keyboard but it just seems like it doesn't work anywhere near as well as Swype. Which is what I'm using right now but I switch back and forth.