Please help me turn back time.

A

AC Question

This software upgrade i insralled on my S7 Edge is horrible. It even removed some of my important contact information. I need this software uninstalled.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
One time machine order coming right up. Obviously I won't tell you when it's done, because this conversation will then have never happened.

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Cher is that you?

Do you have contacts missing, if so make sure it is set to show all, and make sure previous accounts are synced like Google or Samsung. Ive seen a few phones that did not carry over the Samsung account for some reason after the update.

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You've already gone back in time hundreds of times, but each time, you install the update again and you are caught in a loop. Might as well just move on...

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
We hear this same story every single time there is a major update going back to beginning of android.

Adapt or get left behind. It's that simple. We live in the Cloud era. There should be no reason why your contacts are not backed up on multiple could storage services before you hit the upgrade button. Please keep that in mind next time. And embrace change. Fighting it is a losing quest.

Good luck!

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Cher is that you?

Do you have contacts missing, if so make sure it is set to show all, and make sure previous accounts are synced like Google or Samsung. Ive seen a few phones that did not carry over the Samsung account for some reason after the update.

I liked her with the long black curly hair.:p