Cannot get into download mode galaxy on s7 edge.

A

AC Question

While trying to upgrade my Claro galaxy s7 edge from android 6.0 to 7.0 using Smart Switch my phone crashed and the software got corrupted. (couldn't do it through manual/automatic update).

Now i'm stuck on the Window : "An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software". I tried both the emergency Software Recovery and Device Initialization but both failed with error "failed to run firmware upgrade unknown error occurred". Tried it in different computer, restarting both the devices, reinstalling device driver. Nth worked.

Finally i searched forums and tried to flash custom rom using ODIN. Thing is while downloading the ROM my phone went to Download mode when i pressed "Volume up" + Power + Home button but now the combination just does nothing and i'm stuck on the "An error has occured window". I tried 300k tool and also Both volume + power + slide in usb cable combo but nth happened.
Pressing Volume down Power and home (recovery mode) brings me to this same window again and again. Just waiting for the battery to die and start anew.

Just 4 days with my phone. Any help to solve these problem are appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member