Warranty S7 Edge avoided?

vikitori

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi everybody! I wonder if my warranty is avoided because of this stings... could you help me? What do you think about the warranty? It only has damaged the frame, no more parts are affected. Thanks!20120101_012230.jpg20120101_012300.jpg

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
When I had my note 5 I had damage to the frame and had to replace it cus the charging port stopped working and Samsung replaced it under warrenty for me.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
People can tell you their experiences on whether they have had their devices repaired or replaced under warranty, however, it will still ultimately be up to Samsung. They treat every situation under an individual bases. The best thing to do is to contact them unless you purchased an extended warranty through a 3rd party, in which case you should contact the 3rd party.

I know this does not ease your mind at all, but that is the best advice I can give you.

vikitori

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
People can tell you their experiences on whether they have had their devices repaired or replaced under warranty, however, it will still ultimately be up to Samsung. They treat every situation under an individual bases. The best thing to do is to contact them unless you purchased an extended warranty through a 3rd party, in which case you should contact the 3rd party.

I know this does not ease your mind at all, but that is the best advice I can give you.

Yeah, that's right, I agree with you. The thing is I would like to know if there are similar cases to mine and make myself an idea of what would happen with my warranty. As you said, maybe Samsung will reject my S7 Edge's warranty even when there are similar cases as mine. Thanks for your support!

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's right, I agree with you. The thing is I would like to know if there are similar cases to mine and make myself an idea of what would happen with my warranty. As you said, maybe Samsung will reject my S7 Edge's warranty even when there are similar cases as mine. Thanks for your support!
Hey, there is nothing wrong with that at allツ

Your welcome!

Btravelen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
It's a little hard to believe that dings and scuffs would cause a warranty to be cancelled.. a lot of phones acquire these over time

vikitori

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
It's a little hard to believe that dings and scuffs would cause a warranty to be cancelled.. a lot of phones acquire these over time

Yeah but I know that Samsung will relate the breakdown with external damage, in the case that it exists. In my case, I'm worried about if they will avoid my warranty because of that dings and scuffs...

vikitori

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Broo call Samsung customer care. They will come at your place and resolve the issue

I think that in my country that things don't work in that way... Anyway, for the moment I don't need to get my phone repaired, this post is only to ask for opinions about if that dings will end with my warranty.