UK Pre Order from Samsung

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my S7 on the 24th, today the order changed from not processed to awaiting stock.

I hope this is just normal procedure and it will ship tomorrow. Anyone else in the UK had their order status from Samsung direct update?

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday and about 30 minutes later got an email stating that it would be shipped on Monday.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine said the same thing too this morning. Now it says shipped and it says it sent me an email. But I've not received an email so I can't track! I ordered mine on Friday 25th Feb. I'm hoping it comes on Tuesday which is when I've booked off but who knows!

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine now says it has shipped and they sent me an email also a few hours ago, no email yet with tracking info.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday and about 30 minutes later got an email stating that it would be shipped on Monday.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

Yeah I had that same email when I ordered also.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still showing as out of stock but the notes say...

05/03/2016*Sent email - Samsung Upgrade Programme - order...... shipped.

I have not had an email yet.

devoncatt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
My preorder says probably arrival on 8 Match. How can it be probable arrival if there's no shipping information or tracking numbers?

Lukemay88

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Mine says " We are currently awaiting the stock required to fulfil your order." so heres to hoping things get moving tomorrow :/

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Looks like we're all in this waiting game. Ok hopefully things get moving tomorrow. Keep looking out for an email just nothing.

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I too have a tracking number! Currently we are at stage 1 of 6. Still didn't get an email or a text. Would like to know what time it's coming. But both items have been dispatched! 😀

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I think I it will be tomorrow some time will likely see updates later today.

jlunardi

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine last night from Carphone Warehouse SIM free. Called them this morning just to double check that the free VR Headset was valid with the SIM free phone (it was), seemed like the order hadn't completed fully as they had to do something and I got a second email confirmation shortly after the call that the order had been accepted. I was told it would be delivered on the 9th but got a mail about 2 hours ago with DPD tracking number and then a text just a few minutes ago saying phone would be delivered tomorrow and the VR Headset on the 9th! Supper excited now!

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I live a few miles from the Samsung HQ in Sunbury. My phone is currently in Coventry. It's gotta get back down here for the morning! Wish I could have just popped up the road at the weekend to pick it up!

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery. Tracking said that it had sent out a text to me which I haven't got! Grrrrr so I don't know what time it's coming. Still it should be sometime between 7am and 6pm today. I ain't moving till it comes!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo