Anyone have any updates on pixel tablet orders?

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I didnt place my order maybe as soon as some, but I am getting the dark colored $600 version. Mine order status hasnt changed. still shows del day june 20-21. and not yet shipped. ust wondering if anyone who ordered before me shows anything else. Also ordered the wire case, and can't believe (its google so yes I believe it) the case shows it wont ship until maybe august 1.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have an update. Wtf happening to ac forum?

Not sure, because nobody answers anyone.

Well where did everyone go?idk but only having articles sold to the highest bidder isn't gonna cut it either.

Hello???????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have an update. Wtf happening to ac forum?

Not sure, because nobody answers anyone.

Well where did everyone go?idk but only having articles sold to the highest bidder isn't gonna cut it either.

Hello???????
We're all still here, but traffic has generally been lower over at least the past year. Also, the Tapatalk-based app has been having problems for the past week, so that might be factoring into things.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I saw that Best Buy now has it, so I'm going to place an order soon. Gonna make use of my Discover Card cashback rewards to get Best Buy gift cards to cover the cost!😁

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine at Best Buy. Did the initial setup, waiting for the first update to install. So far, me likey! 😁

PXL_20230621_011902443.jpg

Reactions: almath

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine has changed to "delivers July 25th " 😭
Not shipped yet
Why does Google's wait time feel like a scam purchase site.
Welcome to Android Central! This is nothing new -- Google's had a history of of this kind of thing with preorders. They're not always the best at estimating demand. :confused: