Can You Enlarge the Notification Bar at Top?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The clock/battery/connection strength/4G etc info along top of the device is significantly smaller than on my S5. At least smaller enough to make it hard for these 56 year old eyes to see :( Please tell me there is a way to enlarge this. I thought I found it under Display and Wallpaper in Settings but it didn't change.
Thanks

phones.jpg

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
No way to make the bigger all the time. Under Settings / Accessibility, turn on magnifier. The pressing the home key 3 times will pop up a magnified window that you can move around the screen to enlarge whatever is under the window.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
The clock/battery/connection strength/4G etc info along top of the device is significantly smaller than on my S5. At least smaller enough to make it hard for these 56 year old eyes to see :( Please tell me there is a way to enlarge this. I thought I found it under Display and Wallpaper in Settings but it didn't change.
Thanks

View attachment 223060

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try putting a clock widget on your home screen that also incorporates all the data in the notification bar. I know that HD Widgets has some nice ones that can do that.