Notification bar issues and lock screen having big gap at the top

Mburdett555

Apr 15, 2023
Visit site
Not sure what the problems are here, I keep my apps and device up to date with only trusted apps.

Pixel 6 pro, android 13.

Issue 1:

Occasionally after extended periods of up time, 72 hrs or more, my notification bar will not pull down. It gets stuck with just the top 4 settings, so internet, torch, do not disturb etc. Can't pull down to reveal brightness, wallet etc.
Restart fixes the issue

Issue 2; now increasingly often:

My sleep screen (time with notifications summary, but not open on lock screen, ie the dark background that is what seen when not in use), has rediculous margin at the top.
Too much padding, the time sits right above the fingerprint scanner , and the date/weather is about a third of the way down the screen with a massive big space at the top.
Never been like this, used to be well spaced.

Anyone else having this issues?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Not sure what the problems are here, I keep my apps and device up to date with only trusted apps.

Pixel 6 pro, android 13.

Issue 1:

Occasionally after extended periods of up time, 72 hrs or more, my notification bar will not pull down. It gets stuck with just the top 4 settings, so internet, torch, do not disturb etc. Can't pull down to reveal brightness, wallet etc.
Restart fixes the issue

My sleep screen (time with notifications summary, but not open on lock screen, ie the dark background that is what seen when not in use), has rediculous margin at the top.
Too much padding, the time sits right above the fingerprint scanner , and the date/weather is about a third of the way down the screen with a massive big space at the top.

Not me personally now. I did have some issues with notification bar but that was during the beta phase of A13. Never since it went stable. the AOD issues are new to me.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Pixel 6 pro, android 13.

Issue 1:

Restart fixes the issue

Welcome to AC!
Do you use 3rd party launcher ? Or mess with developer settings? Can try safe mode if still happening

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter