My Galaxy S7 hasnt slowed down yet, how about yours?

yogosans14

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Ive had my s7 since basically release day, its a T mobile version. It still is as fast it was when I first got it, in fact I would argue its gotten faster with some Tmobiles updates Ive received. All the sammy haters promised it would slow down but I can say those days are gone :) although the phone does get really hot easily which is my only real complaint.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im on Verizon, (although im changing my 5 lines soon. Tired of their lies and deciet) . My S7 edge is still lightning fast. But truth be told, still is my S6 edge.

Posted via Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Wife's S7 is still fast, but it's acting a little wonky... Touch response is sometimes iffy, camera sometimes doesn't take a pic, every so often the battery just burns through a charge without a reason... I'm going to FDR it to see if it's just carbon buildup.

steezytech

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
Hey! My s7 edge is still mint. considering ive got nova launcher and material dark theme runnung (200mb ram taken up by it) but then again its always well cooled and only got a skin and aluminium bumper only so it has cool air against it all the time so it doesnt overheat but i had an issu in a big otterbox style case with overheating on my overclocked note 5 so idk if that happens on the s7s as well. :)

nyc

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Without a doubt just as fast as when i first turned it on. Running Nova with 86 apps installed. This phone is absolutely the best running Android phone i have ever used. Samsung deserves all the accolades they have received.

Posted via the Android Central App

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I switched from an S6 to the S7 to resolve some long standing battery issues two weeks ago and my S7 is working great. The battery setting reports 24 hrs of estimated life, and my device runs fast with no hesitation. I have every option turned on except for Google Location History and I also used the Package Disabler Pro app to disable some of the carrier bloatware.