What is Phone LED on Facebook?

llMuratll

May 11, 2016
Visit site
1) When I enter Facebook app on my GALAXY S7 and continue like;

Menu Toolbar > App Settings > Notifications, it shows me "Phone LED" there which is I couldn't have understood. What is this exactly, what it does? Can you give example?

For example, if it is enabled when it works? Does it work when the screen locked or opened? With the front or back LED light?

2) And the other one is "Ringtone" at the same page which is confused me. It shows as "Ringtone" but when I enter it there is no Ringtones, there are notification sounds like text messaging. Do have have any information about this?

Thanks

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Your phone has a light that flashes when you have a missed notification. If you enable this setting, the light will flash when you have a facebook notification. The ringtone setting does mean notification sounds. It doesn't actually mean ringtone.

llMuratll

May 11, 2016
Visit site
So, when I get (for example) a friend request and when my keys are locked (there is no light when the keys are opened), I'll get a light from my front light.

That's all, am I right?

In_Good_Grace

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
Yes, when your phone is completely locked and the screen is turned off, all that will show is the flashing blue LED light in the top right corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez