galaxy s7 nougat europe

Gento1030

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Unlocked S7 here in UK from CPW still nothing ,pathetic why does it take so long? surely there is nothing to stop an unlocked handset getting it before carrier versions

I've been asking questions to my carrier and the only respons i get is,

"it's samsung who roll out the update not us..."

The update is out since february ! What?!

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Gento1030
Originally Posted by dezzie44
Unlocked S7 here in UK from CPW still nothing ,pathetic why does it take so long? surely there is nothing to stop an unlocked handset getting it before carrier versions

I've been asking questions to my carrier and the only respons i get is,

"it's samsung who roll out the update not us..."

The update is out since february ! What?!

Try it today. My "unlocked" S7 from CPW has just received the Nougat update. Looks good so far. I would suggest taking you phone out of any cases you may have your phone in, mine got rather warm during the upgrade.

Just need to backup my data and perform a factory reset to clear out any potential bugs from the upgrade but that'll have to wait until I finish work.

Last edited:

James Paret

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Try it today. My "unlocked" S7 from CPW has just received the Nougat update. Looks good so far. I would suggest taking you phone out of any cases you may have your phone in, mine got rather warm during the upgrade.

Just need to backup my data and perform a factory reset to clear out any potential bugs from the upgrade but that'll have to wait until I finish work.

Nothing yet in Belgium (Unlocked on Telenet)

pimdiddih

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Where i can follow witch country the nougat roll out? I remember site where i followed marshmallow roll out but i dont remember that sites name

Gento1030

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
That's crazy! Just don't understand why it would take this long even though it's released everywhere around Belgium...

Can this be country/carrier related or is Samsung just messing things up?

No samsung has told on his official twitter page that nougat is out in belgium. I think its carriers that are messing things up, cause the biggest carrier in belgium "proximus" got it, and i think maybe they have a exclusivity with updates.. so they get it first and let others carriers catch up 1-2month later..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez