Hello from an undisclosed location in Europe :)

TairikuOkami

Mar 15, 2024
Visit site
Hi, I am 41 years old from Europe and I am a basic user, I can not even type with 2 hands. To me a phone is just a necessary evil, I prefer old books. I got my first phone 15 years ago, yes, I know, and only because of work, but it was sort great, the battery lasted for 2 months, after several years, it was only a month, imagine my surprise when I got a smartphone and it hardly lasted a day. I tried to avoid smartphones for as long as I could, but they can be useful at times. To be honest, I prefer Windows over Android, because I know how to handle it. That is it, lets get technical.

I do not play games on the phone, I use it just to check news and watch some Netflix and Youtube, so I do not need anything fancy with a big storage. I like it rough, so I consider IP68 and MIL-STD-810H as basics. But my old phones lack the updates, thus I have decided to use a real brand this time with a proper display protection as well.

My phone history:

4lkzvBhWmKBT4zKGu730xDyluZ485y0Z5BPWtXdnaQMmQ3bt3WBl7fxAwnVxoMrp98djKw9YoTam=s36
Galaxy XCover7 (Android 14)

jC6WP75YUTw7LAXh2JNyqLz-heTWZ19YnABtsjv0yH_OAhIlPPzcY-jdIIAihD3SrHapjisay74Atw=s36
Oukitel WP20_EEA (Android 12)

WQGRP-Ixz3aDlsPvPlSg2NLFSl3MLmzHEOyMWA3u9mKUyatlFMZ9bV_PShoGHNbdITXk_x7UCxc=s36
Ulefone Armor X7 Pro (Android 10)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am 41 years old from Europe and I am a basic user, I can not even type with 2 hands. To me a phone is just a necessary evil, I prefer old books. I got my first phone 15 years ago, yes, I know, and only because of work, but it was sort great, the battery lasted for 2 months, after several years, it was only a month, imagine my surprise when I got a smartphone and it hardly lasted a day. I tried to avoid smartphones for as long as I could, but they can be useful at times. To be honest, I prefer Windows over Android, because I know how to handle it. That is it, lets get technical.

I do not play games on the phone, I use it just to check news and watch some Netflix and Youtube, so I do not need anything fancy with a big storage. I like it rough, so I consider IP68 and MIL-STD-810H as basics. But my old phones lack the updates, thus I have decided to use a real brand this time with a proper display protection as well.

My phone history:

4lkzvBhWmKBT4zKGu730xDyluZ485y0Z5BPWtXdnaQMmQ3bt3WBl7fxAwnVxoMrp98djKw9YoTam=s36
Galaxy XCover7 (Android 14)

jC6WP75YUTw7LAXh2JNyqLz-heTWZ19YnABtsjv0yH_OAhIlPPzcY-jdIIAihD3SrHapjisay74Atw=s36
Oukitel WP20_EEA (Android 12)

WQGRP-Ixz3aDlsPvPlSg2NLFSl3MLmzHEOyMWA3u9mKUyatlFMZ9bV_PShoGHNbdITXk_x7UCxc=s36
Ulefone Armor X7 Pro (Android 10)
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

For a 41yo that's a very, VERY short list of phones!

In any case, make yourself at home, enjoy and have fun in the forums.

By the way, I'm in an undisclosed place in the universe...

Sent From the TARDIS