Samsung Keyboard on galaxy s7 with new update?

Dedeah

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm not able to put multiple languages on my keyboard anymore, the option to add them has been removed? Can someone help me please?

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Settings>General Management>Language and Input>Language>Add Language. The option is there however the predictions are pretty bad and you can no longer type words in both languages at the same time. In my case English and Spanish as it only recognizes the English words and have to switch to Spanish to type that word. Spanglish people yes hate it or love it, and I refuse to change keyboards. If any of you know a fix or is not experiencing those problems please let me know asap.

annap325

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
1. settings

2. general management

3. language and input

4. virtual keyboard

5. samsung keyboard

6. languages and types

7. and then add the input language you want

chifan7

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I was experiencing a problem with Facebook typing comments. When I typed an emotion, 5 suggestions popped up, smiley faces and thumbs up.After quite a bit of looking around including deleting and Reinstalling the app, it occurred to me it might be the Samsung keyboard.I went into settings on my phone and found there was an Update to the keyboard. I followed the above directions and TADA......, Problem FIXED!!!! Thanks So Much.

Last edited: